Our line of specialty products are designed and produced to compliment our doors and/or fill a niche. Each one is manufactured to the same high quality standards we apply to our traditional sectional overhead garage doors.
- 14 ga steel frame with 16 ga expanded metal security door
- 2″ thick, aluminum frame with stainless steel or vinyl-covered poly screens
- 2″ thick, aluminum frame with insulated polycarbonate panels
- Compressible Foam Dock Seal
- Adjustable Head Curtain Dock Seal
- Rigid Dock Shelter
- Standard Duty Commercial Roll-up
- Heavy Duty Commercial Roll-up
- Economy Self Storage Roll-up
Specialty Commerical Garage Door Model 802
Wherever additional security and/or airflow are important.
- Food processing plants
- Cosmetic manufacturing plants
- Manufacturers of packaging materials for food and cosmetic products
- Distribution centers
- Jail sally ports
- Munitions supply warehouses
- Government buildings
Specialty Commerical Garage Door Model 950
In high moisture, highly caustic environments, particularly where energy efficiency and natural lighting are advantageous.
- Car Washes
- Truck Washes
- Chemical Manufacturing Plants
- Salt Storage
- Fertilizer storage
- Sea Frontage Applications
There are certain things to consider when selecting the right track for your application:
- Is there a room above or behind the door?
- Is there racking in and around the door?
- Is there HVAC equipment near the door?
Clopay has the track to meet all your requirements, whether it is:
- Follow the Roof Line
- Full Vertical
The bigger and heavier the door, the more elaborate the counter balance system needed. Click here to learn about all the springing options available to meet your specific application needs.