Lonestar Overhead Doors sells, installs, services, and repairs the Model 3800 “Jack Shaft” LiftMaster Garage Door Opener in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX.
LiftMaster Model 3800 offers an ultra-quiet, space-saving, wall-mounted design. It is specially designed for garages and unique applications that don’t allow for a traditional garage door opener, such as garages with very low, cathedral or obstructed ceilings, and is designed for use on sectional doors only, up to 14 feet high or 180 square feet.
It features an ultra-quiet 24V DC motor and optional EverChargeTM Battery Backup System that reliably opens the garage door even when the power goes out. The 3800 DC Motor Residential Jackshaft Opener meets all UL325 requirements, and is part of the Elite Series, designed to exceed expectations.
- Wall-mount installation – mounts on the left or right side of door. No rails to hang; it simply mounts on the wall and attaches to the garage door torsion bar. Unit requires an electrical outlet within 6 feet
- Patented Absolute Positioning Technology – the newest technology in garage door openers, our patented design allows the electronic limits to be extremely accurate, even after a power failure
- Push button limit settings/automatic force sensing – Auto-force feature constantly monitors garage door system and adjusts forces to temperature fluctuations, floor height and door track movement
- Ultra-quiet 24V DC motor and optional EverChargeTM Battery Backup System
- Includes The Smart Garage Door Opener® – lets you electronically program additional remotes or a keyless entry from the Smart Control PanelTM or the powerhead
- Enclosed gear case – provides continous lubrication and protection for longer life and smoother operation
- Ideal for vaulted ceilings – a 6-foot power cord makes connecting to a power source easier than ever
- Remote light delivers 200 watts of light to fully illuminate your garage; length of time light stays on is adjustable from 1.5 to 4.5 minutes
- Smart Control PanelTM – displays time, temperature and important system status messages, making it easier to maintain your system. Also turns on garage door opener lights automatically when you enter a dark garage – hands free
- Premium Remote Control – the only remote control that automatically lights up as you bring your hand nearby, so you’ll always know which button to press, even in the dark
- Remote Light
- Equipped with Power Lock – once the garage door goes down, it’s securely locked with the power lock. Similar to a deadbolt, it ensures the door cannot be forced open
- Includes The Protector System® – projects an invisible light beam across the garage door opening and automatically reverses the door if anything interrupts the beam while door is going down
- Manual release handle in case of power failure